WELCOME

To St.Philip

WELCOMING, GROWING, SHARING GODS LOVE, 

EMBRACING EQUALITY AMONG PEOPLE

  • YouTube
  • Facebook

SUNDAY WORSHIP

 

In-Person Worship at 11:00 a.m.

No reservations needed

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Live Stream Worship at 8:30 a.m.
 

Click on the Live Stream link at the top of this page.

You will see a countdown timer until the service starts at 8:30 a.m.

On the right-hand side of the live stream page you can...

  • Jump to Facebook where you can watch in full-screen mode

  • Jump to our YouTube channel and watch in full-screen mode

 

In-Person Worship Service Expanded

 

The capacity for in-person worship is now 90 people in the sanctuary. Singing, responsive reading and talking are now part of our service again!  Masks and social distancing will be required.  Everyone is encouraged to sing in a soft voice.  There is no need to reserve a seat.  Come and worship with us at 11:00 am. 

*A nursey for infants is not available at this time, please feel free to bring infants into the Sanctuary for worship.”  

                                                                    The Pentecost Offering

During Pentecost on May 23, we celebrate that the Holy Spirit has opened the doors to faith in Jesus Christ. Just as many of us were nurtured in faith during our youth, we give through the Pentecost Offering to support these ministries and offer ourselves in service to the faith formation of youth and young adults. We join with the Spirit and the whole church, so that the generations to come will still proclaim God’s wondrous deeds.

 

This year, 40% of the Pentecost offering will benefit local displaced children at the Presbyterian Night Shelter. The remaining 60% is used to support ministries of the Presbyterian Mission Agency such as Ministries for Youth as well as the Young Adult Volunteer program to address the needs of at-risk children.

Please join together in giving as you are able to the Pentecost Offering on May 23.

special offering.png

Members and friends of St. Philip contribute to the mission of God because giving is at the core of our theological identity. God has given us gifts of faith, mutuality, generosity, and hospitality. Giving simply grows out of the life of faith.​